Friday, December 4, 2009

Kinda FUCKIN BROTHER

I'm d'emotional one!!
Yea rite, I feel so hard to control it, but this condition ONLY HAPPENED to my FUCKIN BROTHER!!
I really had put my deepest emotion for him!!
He's the one that can make my self's out of control!!
SHIT

I don't know exactly the time I got really mad to him, I HATE him since he lost my fave cassetes n broke my stuffs without getting permission first when he took it from my room!!



Moreover, everytime i get angry bcoz of him, my mom NEVER let him did his fault, n she made herself's done what FUCKIN BRO's laziness!!

All I wanted is HE'S NOT MY BROTHER N I CAN LIVE HAPPILY WITHOUT HIM!!

N I'm always getting really mad n disgust of his behavior!!
KINDA DUMMIES!
My luvly parent's money waster!
CORNY!

I H A T E H I M V E R Y M U C H ! ! !

0 komentar:

Post a Comment